Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In New Hampshire
- Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center: Observatory in North Conway, New Hampshire.
- Cannon Mountain: Mountain Peak in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Facts
- The Mount Washington auto road at Great Glen is New Hampshire’s oldest manmade tourist attraction.
- Cannon Aerial Tramway is the first aerial passenger tramway in North America. It was built in 1938 at Franconia Notch.
- The first capital city of New Hampshire was in Exeter.
- New Hampshire was the first state to have its own constitution.
- For each presidential election cycle, New Hampshire holds the first primary election in the United States. New Hampshire state law stipulates that the primary shall be on the second Tuesday in March, though the Secretary of State can change the date to ensure that the New Hampshire primary will occur at least seven days before any other state holds a “similar election.”
Richard Bean, Vice Chair
Welcome to our top 10 best places to visit in New Hampshire.
The state of New Hampshire has beautiful ocean views, charming towns, and some of the most spectacular mountains in the United States.
These are our top 10 best places to visit in New Hampshire:
9. Mount Monadnock State Park
7. Bretton Woods Mountain Resort
5. Mount Washington State Park
4. Hampton Beach State Park
3. Lake Winnipesaukee
1. White Mountain National Forest
We hope you enjoyed our video!