Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In New Hampshire
- Tuckerman Ravine: Cirque in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- Mount Sunapee: Ski area in Newbury, New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Facts
- The Mount Washington auto road at Great Glen is New Hampshire’s oldest manmade tourist attraction.
- The Christa McAuliffe Planetarium in Concord is a state-of-the art planetarium dedicated to the memory of New Hampshire teacher Christa McAuliffe, who died in the explosion of the space shuttle Challenger.
- The first capital city of New Hampshire was in Exeter.
- New Hampshire’s Mount Washington is one the windiest places on earth.
- The record for the highest wind speed over land in the United States was recorded on Mount Washington April 12, 1934. The wind gust clocked in at 231 miles per hour. This is also the second highest wind speed over land recorded in the world.
|State of New Hampshire|
|Anthem: “Old New Hampshire“|
|Before statehood||Province of New Hampshire|
|Admitted to the Union||June 21, 1788 (9th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Boston (combined)
|•Governor||Chris Sununu (R)|
|•Senate President||Chuck Morse (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||New Hampshire Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Jeanne Shaheen (D)
Maggie Hassan (D)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Chris Pappas (D)
2: Ann McLane Kuster (D) (list)
|•Median household income||$73,381|
(French allowed for official business with Quebec)
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-NH|
|Latitude||42° 42′ N to 45° 18′ N|
|Longitude||70° 36′ W to 72° 33′ W|