Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In New Jersey
- Long Beach Island: Island off the eastern coast of New Jersey.
- Turtle Back Zoo: Zoo in West Orange, New Jersey.
New Jersey Facts:
- New Jersey is a major seaport state with the largest seaport in the U.S. located in Elizabeth.
- Tourism is the second-largest industry in New Jersey.
- Atlantic City’s original summer visitors were the Absegami Indians of the Lenni Lenape tribe.
- New Jersey has the most shopping malls in one area in the world, with 7 malls in a 25 square mile radius.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
|City of Atlantic City|
|Incorporated||May 1, 1854|
|•Type||Faulkner Act (mayor–council)|
|•Mayor||Marty Small Sr. (D, December 31, 2025)|
|•Municipal clerk||Paula Geletei|
|•Water||6.45sqmi (16.72km2) 37.50%|
|•Rank||165th of 565 in state
8th of 23 in county
|•Rank||61st of 566 in state
2nd of 23 in county[failed verification]
|•Rank||171st of 566 in state
3rd of 23 in county[failed verification]
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (Eastern (EDT))|
|GNIS feature ID||0885142|
10 Best Tourist Attractions in Newark, New Jersey