Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In New Jersey
- Storybook Land: Amusement park in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
- PNC Bank Arts Center: Theater in Holmdel, New Jersey.
New Jersey Facts:
- Jack Nicholson, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Redman, Das EFX, Naughty by Nature, Sugar Hill Gang, Lords of the Underground, Jason Alexander, Queen Latifa, Shaq, Judy Blume, Arron Burr, Whitney Houston, Eddie Money, Frank Sinatra, Grover Cleveland, all New Jersey natives.
- The first Drive-In Movie theatre was opened in Camden.
- In 1869 Princeton played Rutgers in the very first intercollegiate football game.
- The tallest water tower in the world, the Union Watersphere, is located in Union.
Newark, New Jersey
|City of Newark|
Brick City, The Gateway City, City By The River
|Founded||Religious colony (1663)|
|Incorporated||October 31, 1693 (as township)|
|Reincorporated||April 11, 1836 (as city)|
|Named for||Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, England|
|•Type||Faulkner Act (mayor–council)|
|•Body||Municipal Council of Newark|
|•Mayor||Ras Baraka (D, December 31, 2022)|
|•Administrator||Eric E. Pennington|
|•Municipal clerk||Kenneth Louis|
|•Water||1.74sqmi (4.51km2) 6.72%|
|•Rank||102nd of 565 in state
1st of 22 in county
|•Rank||62nd in country (as of 2019)
1st of 566 in state
1st of 22 in county
|•Rank||23rd of 566 in state
4th of 22 in county
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (Eastern (EST))|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (Eastern (EDT))|
|GNIS feature ID||0885317|
Along the Jersey Shore, The Wildwoods have attracted the eyes of the world with an ever-growing abundance of iconic attractions for the past 70 years. Have you ever been to this electric vacation destination? https://bit.ly/DiscoverTheWildwoods
Want even more Jersey's Best? Subscribe to the magazine ►► https://bit.ly/3szfbFn
Still haven’t subscribed to Jersey's Best on YouTube? ►► https://bit.ly/3jfLFze
See more from our host, Hunter Hulbert ►► https://www.facebook.com/hunterandtraveler
Jersey’s Best is a lifestyle and entertainment brand committed to showcasing everything that makes New Jersey great. From vacation destinations to hidden gems, our goal is to bring you the latest and greatest places that make us proud to call New Jersey our home.
#newjersey #newjerseytravel #wildwood #thewildwoods