Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In New Jersey
- Grounds for Sculpture: Sculpture garden in Hamilton Township, New Jersey.
- Long Beach Island: Island off the eastern coast of New Jersey.
New Jersey Facts:
- In November of 1914, the New York Tribune, cooperating with Mr. Bertram Chapman Mayo (founder of Beachwood) issued an “Extra” announcing: “Subscribe to the New York Tribune and secure a lot at Beautiful Beachwood. Act at once, secure your lot in this Summer Paradise now!” This was the greatest premium offered by a newspaper – nothing equal to it was ever attempted in the United States.
- Beemerville, New Jersey is home to a volcano. While it is no longer active, it is a popular site for real estate development.
- The state flower is the violet.
- The first professional baseball game was played in Hoboken in 1846.
Jersey – Steeped in history and laced with cliffside walking trails, welcome to the largest of the Channel Islands. Don’t miss the top spots to check out in Jersey.
When ready, browse vacation packages to Jersey: https://www.expedia.com/Jersey.d55539.Destination-Travel-Guides
#Jersey is compact, making it easy to explore while on #vacation here. Country lanes and walking trails lace the island, ensuring Jersey’s attractions are never far away.
#Explore picture-perfect capital, St. Helier. Each of Jersey’s four coastlines has its own distinctive personality. #Visit La Hougue Bie, one of the world’s oldest buildings, and the port of Gorey, with its iconic medieval castle. The North Coast Path offers some of the island’s most dramatic views. At St. Ouen’s Bay, surfers will find some of the island’s best waves and history buffs can explore the Channel Islands Military Museum.
If you’re looking for history, adventure, incredible food, and total relaxation, Jersey weaves it all together into something truly magical. It’s not quite British and it’s not quite French, but Jersey is 100% unique.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Jersey: https://www.expedia.com/Jersey.dx55539
0:00 – Jersey
1:20 – St Helier
1:58 – Jersey Museum
2:24 – Maritime Museum
2:39 – Occupation Tapestry Gallery
2:53 – King Street & The Central Market
3:16 – Elizabeth Castle
4:04 – La Hougue Bie
4:45 – Geology and Archaeology Museum
5:00 – Gorey
5:12 – Mont Orgueil
5:40 – North Coast Path
6:00 – Bouley Bay & Sorel Point
6:14 – Sheltered Greve de Lecq
6:22 – Plemont Beach
6:42 – Grosnez Castle
6:51 – St. Ouen’s Bay
7:01 – Channel Islands Military Museum
7:36 – St Brelade
7:44 – St Brelade’s Church
8:04 – Noirmont Point
8:10 – Portelet beach & Janvrin’s Tomb
8:21 – St Aubin
8:29 – St. Aubin’s Fort
8:55 – Jersey War Tunnels
9:23 – Hamptonne Country Life Museum
9:36 – Pallot Steam and Motor Museum
9:50 – Jersey Zoo