Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In New Jersey
- Liberty Science Center: Science museum in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- The Mills at Jersey Gardens: Outlet mall in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
New Jersey Facts:
- Picturesque Cape May holds the distinction of being the oldest seashore resort in the United States and one of the most unique.
- Thomas Edison had his lab in Menlo Park, New Jersey.
- The state flower is the violet.
- The Lambert Castle Museum in Paterson has a spoon exhibit with over 5,400 spoons from every state and almost every country in the world.
http://www.NewJerseyBeautiful.com – New Jersey attractions video