Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In New Jersey
- Adventure Aquarium: Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey.
- Storybook Land: Amusement park in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
New Jersey Facts:
- New Jersey is the only state where all its counties are classified as metropolitan areas.
- New Jersey has 108 toxic waste dumps. Which is the most in any one state in the nation.
- New Jersey’s state bug is the honeybee.
- The Lambert Castle Museum in Paterson has a spoon exhibit with over 5,400 spoons from every state and almost every country in the world.
|Race and Ethnicity||Alone||Total|
|Hispanic or Latino[a]||—||21.6%|
|African American (non-Hispanic)||12.4%||13.6%|
Top 15 Attractions in Passaic County, New Jersey: The Great Falls, New Jersey Botanical Garden, Yoggi Berra Museum & Learning Center, The Lambert Castle, Garrett Mountain Reservation, The Paterson Museum, Clifton Arts Center and Sculpture Park, Shea Center for the Performing Arts, Ringwood State Park, Willowbrook Mall, Rack n’ Roll, Garden Place Lanes, Willowbrook Golf Center, Ploch’s Farm