Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In New Jersey
- Liberty State Park: State park in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Ellis Island: Immigration gateway in the first half of the 20th century. Located between New Jersey and New York.
New Jersey Facts:
- Atlantic City is where the street names came from for the game monopoly
- Beemerville, New Jersey is home to a volcano. While it is no longer active, it is a popular site for real estate development.
- The state seashell is the knobbed whelk, busycon carica gmelin, it is found on all beaches and bays of New Jersey.
- The first professional baseball game was played in Hoboken in 1846.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
|City of Atlantic City|
|Incorporated||May 1, 1854|
|•Type||Faulkner Act (mayor–council)|
|•Mayor||Marty Small Sr. (D, December 31, 2025)|
|•Municipal clerk||Paula Geletei|
|•Water||6.45sqmi (16.72km2) 37.50%|
|•Rank||165th of 565 in state
8th of 23 in county
|•Rank||61st of 566 in state
2nd of 23 in county[failed verification]
|•Rank||171st of 566 in state
3rd of 23 in county[failed verification]
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (Eastern (EDT))|
|GNIS feature ID||0885142|
Top Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Atlantic City: Travel Guide New Jersey
Borgata Casino, Atlantic City Boardwalk, Caesars Atlantic City Casino, Harrah's Atlantic City Casino, Steel Pier Amusement Park, Tanger Outlets, Atlantic City Aquarium Historic Gardner's Basin, Trump Taj Mahal Casino, Atlantic City Historical Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, Absecon Lighthouse