Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In New Mexico
- Sandia Peak Tramway: Aerial tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array: Radio astronomy observatory on the Plains of San Agustin, about 50 miles west of Socorro, New Mexico.
New Mexico Facts:
- The province that was once Spanish New Mexico included all of present day New Mexico, most of Colorado and Arizona, and slices of Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Wyoming. The Original American Territory of New Mexico that congress created in 1850 included all of New Mexico and Arizona plus parts of Colorado, Nevada, and Utah. The boundaries of present day New Mexico were drawn by congress in 1863 but New Mexico didn’t become a state until 1912.
- After WWII Los Alamos and Albuquerque had many new laboratories. Hundreds of highly educated Scientists and Engineers moved in the state. New Mexico soon had a higher percentage of people with Ph.D.s than any other state.
- Santa Fe is the nation’s highest state capital.
- About 75% of New Mexico’s roads are unpaved.
1,146,049 (Albuquerque-Santa Fe-Las Vegas CSA)
If you're going to Albuquerque, odds are you have heard of the famous balloon fiesta (which is totally worth it!). However, there is so much more you can do during your time in this city! Today we are taking you to some of the most recommended spots to see in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
#albuquerque #newmexico #travelvlog
Tags (shh it's for the algorithm?): albuquerque new mexico,things to do in albuquerque,things to do in new mexico,balloon fiesta albuquerque,albuquerque nm,things to do in albuquerque new mexico
All music in this video is copyright free ?All are from here: https://bit.ly/37jkjAU
Friendship Road – Walt Adams
Dust Bowl – Walt Adams
Driving South – Walt Adams
Badlands – Walt Adams
A Love Waltz – Justnormal
SHOP THE LATEST MERCH: https://teespring.com/stores/tourist-to-local-store
JOIN OUR PATREON
Includes access to private facebook group, monthly income reports, behind the scenes content, and more : https://www.patreon.com/touristtolocal
OUR CAMERA GEAR: https://touristtolocal.com/our-video-and-photo-gear/
FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Juliana’s Instagram: @Touristtolocal https://www.instagram.com/touristtolocal
Juliana's TikTok: @TouristToLocal https://www.tiktok.com/@touristtolocal
Martin’s Instagram: @martinigomez https://www.instagram.com/martinigomez
Juliana’s Twitter: @TouristToLocal https://twitter.com/touristtolocal
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/touristtolocal
DISCOUNTS FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Product links included are affiliate links, which means we can make a small commission through purchases. Thank you for your support!
1. Looking for high-quality and affordable basics for your wardrobe? Shop my favorite store, Everlane. First order ships free with this link: https://bit.ly/2FIcOKk
2. Get 30% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH at Obé Fitness (my favorite online workout classes while on the road). JULIANA30 at https://obefitness.sjv.io/P3x7M
3. 30 Day Free Trial of Epidemic Sound–what we use for music in our videos!: https://bit.ly/37jkjAU
Business inquiries: email@example.com