Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In New Mexico
- Cliff's Amusement Park: Amusement park in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Sandia Peak Tramway: Aerial tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
New Mexico Facts:
- Lakes and Rivers make up only .002% of the state’s total surface area. The lowest water-to-land ratio of all 50 states. Most of New Mexico’s lakes are man-made reservoirs. A dam on the Rio Grande formed the Elephant Butte Reservoir the state’s largest lake.
- To test the latest rockets White Sands Missile Range was created on the same land where the first atom bomb had been exploded.
- Doc Holliday was once a dentist in Las Vegas, NM — and shot a guy.
- About 75% of New Mexico’s roads are unpaved.
1,162,523 (Albuquerque-Santa Fe-Las Vegas CSA)
http://ultramodern-hotels.com Top 10. Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Alamogordo, New Mexico: White Sands National Monument, New Mexico Museum of Space History, Oliver Lee Memorial State Park, Alameda Park Zoo, International Space Hall of Fame, Toy Train Depot, Shroud Exhibit and Museum, Flickinger Center for Performing Arts, Tularosa Basin Museum of History