Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In New Mexico
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum: Museum in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Albuquerque Museum: Art and history museum in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
New Mexico Facts:
- More than 25,000 Anasazi sites have been identified in New Mexico by archeologists. The Anasazi, an amazing civilization who were the ancestors of the Pueblo, where around for 1300 years. Their great classical period lasted from 1100-1300 AD.
- The word “Pueblo” is used to describe a group of people, a town, or an architectural style. There are 19 Pueblo groups that speak 4 distinct languages. The Pueblo people of the southwest have lived in the same location longer than any other culture in the Nation.
- New Mexico has far more sheep and cattle than people. There are only about 12 people per square mile.
- Cimarron was once known as the “Cowboy capital of the world”. Some of the old west’s most famous names, such as Kit Carson and “Buffalo Bill” Cody lived there. A quote from the Las Vegas Gazette illustrates how lawless Cimarron was. “Everything is quiet in Cimarron. Nobody has been killed in 3 days.”
|State of New Mexico|
The Land of Enchantment
Crescit eundo (English: It grows as it goes)
|Anthem: “O Fair New Mexico” and “Así Es Nuevo México“
|Before statehood||Nuevo México (1598–1848)
New Mexico Territory (1850–1912)
|Admitted to the Union||January 6, 1912 (47th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Albuquerque|
|•Governor||Michelle Lujan Grisham (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Howie Morales (D)|
|Legislature||New Mexico Legislature|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||New Mexico Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Water||292sqmi (757km2) 0.24%|
|•Median household income||$51,945|
|Demonym(s)||New Mexican (Spanish: Neomexicano, Neomejicano, Nuevo Mexicano)|
|•Spoken language||English, Spanish, Navajo, Keres, Zuni|
|entire state (legally)||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|Nara Visa (informally)||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-NM|
|Traditional abbreviation||N.M., N.Mex.|
|Latitude||31°20′ N to 37°N|
|Longitude||103° W to 109°3′ W|
TOP 12. Best Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Las Cruces, New Mexico:
Old Mesilla Village, White Sands Missile Range, Dripping Springs Natural Area, New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum, New Mexico State University, The Zuhl Museum, San Albino Church, Soledad Canyon Day Use Area, Las Cruces Water Tank Murals, Lake Valley Historic Townsite, Museum of Nature & Science, Recycled Roadrunner Sculpture