Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.
3 Popular Attractions In New Mexico
- ABQ BioPark: Aquarium in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- White Sands National Monument: National monument located in southern New Mexico.
New Mexico Facts:
- New Mexico is home of Philmont Scout Ranch located in Cimarron.
- The largest fire in the state’s history was ignited on May 4, 2000 in the National Park Service’s Bandelier National Monument, when a controlled burn meant to clear away dry brush and prevent future wild fires leaped out of control due to high winds. 25,000 people, including all the residents of Los Alamos, were forced to evacuate their homes.
- Since New Mexico’s climate is so dry 3/4 of the roads are left unpaved. The roads don’t wash away.
- The Wilderness Act was born here.
|State of New Mexico|
The Land of Enchantment
Crescit eundo (English: It grows as it goes)
|Anthem: “O Fair New Mexico” and “Así Es Nuevo México“
|Before statehood||Nuevo México (1598–1848)
New Mexico Territory (1850–1912)
|Admitted to the Union||January 6, 1912 (47th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Albuquerque|
|•Governor||Michelle Lujan Grisham (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Howie Morales (D)|
|Legislature||New Mexico Legislature|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||New Mexico Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Water||292sqmi (757km2) 0.24%|
|•Median household income||$51,945|
|Demonym(s)||New Mexican (Spanish: Neomexicano, Neomejicano, Nuevo Mexicano)|
|•Spoken language||English, Spanish, Navajo, Keres, Zuni|
|entire state (legally)||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|Nara Visa (informally)||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-NM|
|Traditional abbreviation||N.M., N.Mex.|
|Latitude||31°20′ N to 37°N|
|Longitude||103° W to 109°3′ W|
I love Las Cruces, New Mexico. I have traveled the in and around the city and here is my compilation of the top 12 Las Cruces New Mexico attractions and Things to do. #LasCrucesNM #NewMexico
1. White Sands National Monument
2. White Sands Missile Range Museum and Park
3. Smithsonian-Affiliated Museums
4. Renaissance Arts Faire
5. Dripping Springs Natural Area
6. New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
7. Zuhl Museum at New Mexico State University
8. Mesilla, New Mexico
9. Giant Roadrunner Sculpture
10. Space Murals Museum
11. Las Cruces Veterans Memorial Park
12. New Mexico State University
Please subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/talksmart
Visit my blog for more of my travel posts: https://www.braincontour.com
Best Places to See in Ohio: