Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In New York
- National 9/11 Memorial and Museum: Museum commemorating the September 11, 2001 attacks, located in New York City, New York.
- American Museum of Natural History: Museum in Manhattan, New York City, New York.
New York Facts:
- Chittenago is the home of L. Frank Baum, author of the “Wizard of Oz”. It features a yellow brick inlaid sidewalks leading to Aunti Em’s and other Oz-themed businesses. Chittenago is the location of an annual Munchkins parade.
- Niagara Reservation became the first state park in the United States.
- Times Square is named after the New York Times
|Constituent counties (boroughs)||Bronx (The Bronx)
New York (Manhattan)
Richmond (Staten Island)
|Historic colonies||New Netherland
Province of New York
|Named for||James, Duke of York|
|•Body||New York City Council|
|•Mayor||Eric Adams (D)|
|•Rank||1st in the United States
1st in New York
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
100xx–104xx, 11004–05, 111xx–114xx, 116xx
|Area code(s)||212/646/332, 718/347/929, 917|
|GNIS feature ID||975772|
|International airports||John F. Kennedy (JFK)
Newark Liberty (EWR)
|Rapid transit system||New York City Subway,
Staten Island Railway,
|GDP (City, 2020)||$830billion (1st)|
|GMP (Metro, 2020)||$1.67trillion (1st)|
|Largest borough by area||Queens (109 square miles or 280 square kilometres)|
|Largest borough by population||Brooklyn (2019 est. 2,559,903)|
|Largest borough by GDP (2020)||Manhattan ($610.4 billion)|
|Official name||Statue of Liberty; The 20th-Century Architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright|
|Criteria||i, ii, vi|
|Designated||1984, 2019 (8th, 43rd sessions)|
|State Party||United States|
|Region||Europe and North America|
Learn more at http://www.aviewoncities.com/nyc.htm about attractions in New York – Famous Tourist Attractions in New York City – Best Places to Visit on City Tours.
Tourist places in new york city:
– World Trade Center
– Times Square: One of the most visited tourist attractions in the world.
– Empire State Building: American cultural icon.
– Statue of Liberty: It is a colossal neoclassical sculpture in the Island of the Freedom in the Port of New York in the city of New York. It was a gift to the United States from the people of France.
– Brooklyn Bridge: The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most bridges in the United States. Connects the counties of Manhattan and Brooklyn by the East River.
– Grand Central Terminal: The terminal is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world.
– Union Square is a major historical and neighborhood intersection of Manhattan, located on Broadway and the old Bowery Road – now Fourth Avenue.
– Rockefeller Center: It is a large complex consisting of 19 high-rise commercial buildings. Commissioned by the Rockefeller family, it is located in the center of Midtown Manhattan, which covers the area between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue. It is famous for its annual lighting of Christmas trees.
– Washington Square Park is a public park in New York City. It is one of Greenwich Village's best-known landmarks, meeting place and cultural center.
– The American Museum of Natural History is one of the largest museums in the world. Located in a park like gardens across the street from Central Park.
– Central Park: is an urban park in the center-upper Manhattan, within the city of New York. It is also one of the most filmed places in the world.