Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In North Dakota
- Red River Zoo: Zoo in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Enchanted Highway: 30-mile stretch of road with roadside art between Gladstone and Regent, North Dakota.
North Dakota Facts
- This name Roughrider State originated in a state-supported tourism promotion of the 1960s and 70s. It refers to the First U.S. Volunteer Cavalry that Theodore Roosevelt organized to fight in the Spanish-American War.
- Kenmare is the Goose Capital of North Dakota. Kenmare is the hunting haven of the north with an annual snow goose count being over 400,000 birds.
- Only one word is needed to describe Lake Sakakawea country – big. From the massive two-mile long Garrison Dam near Riverdale to the end of Lake Sakakawea near Williston, Lake Sakakawea is nearly 200 miles long with a shoreline of countless bays and inlets that cover 1,600 miles.
- Lake Sakakawea has more shoreline than the California Pacific Coast.
|State of North Dakota|
Peace Garden State,
Roughrider State, Flickertail State, Heaven on Earth
Liberty and Union, Now and Forever, One and Inseparable
|Anthem: North Dakota Hymn|
|Before statehood||Dakota Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||November 2, 1889 (39th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Fargo|
|•Governor||Doug Burgum (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Brent Sanford (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||North Dakota Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||John Hoeven (R)
Kevin Cramer (R)
|U.S. House delegation||Kelly Armstrong (R) (list)|
|•Water||1,710sqmi (4,429km2) 2.4%|
|•Median household income||$61,843 |
|most of state||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-ND|
|Traditional abbreviation||N.D., N.Dak., Nodak|
|Latitude||45° 56′ N to 49° 00′ N|
|Longitude||96° 33′ W to 104° 03′ W|
by Best Places
Published on Mar 30, 2017
Best Places Channel | North Dakota Top and Best Destinations.
Places to visit in 2017.
Top Destinations in North Dakota.
Amazing Destinations in North Dakota.
Best places to visit in North Dakota.
Travel Destinations 2017.
Travel Destinations in Summer.
Best places to visit in North Dakota.
Top 10 place in North Dakota.
Top 10 place to visit in North Dakota.
Tourist Spots in North Dakota.
North Dakota Tourist Spots.
North Dakota Tourist Destinations.
Must see places in North Dakota.
Places to go to in North Dakota.
Things to do in North Dakota.
North Dakota Travel Guide.
Amazing places in North Dakota.
Places to visit in January.
Places to visit in February.
Places to visit in March.
Places to visit in April.
Places to visit in May.
Places to visit in June.
Places to visit in July.
Places to visit in August.
Places to visit in September.
Places to visit in October.
Places to visit in November.
Places to visit in December.
North Dakota is a midwestern U.S. state dominated by the Great Plains. Its eastern city of Fargo showcases Native American and modern art at the Plains Art Museum. The area's immigrant history is honored at the Scandinavian Heritage Association in the city of Minot. The Great Plains give way to the rugged Badlands near the border with Montana, where Theodore Roosevelt National Park spans the Little Missouri River.
Fargo Air Museum.
Fort Abraham Lincoln.
North Dakota Heritage Center.
Plains Art Museum.
Raging Rivers Waterpark.
Scandinavian Heritage Park.
Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Thanks for watching!
Please Like! and Subscribe to see more amazing destinations!