Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In North Dakota
- International Peace Garden: Park on the North Dakota – Canada border.
- Enchanted Highway: 30-mile stretch of road with roadside art between Gladstone and Regent, North Dakota.
North Dakota Facts
- Max G. Taubert of Casselton built a 50 foot high pyramid of empty oil cans. It is believed to be the highest oil can structure in the world.
- The Dakota Dinosaur Museum in Dickinson houses twelve full scale dinosaurs, thousands of rock, mineral and fossil specimens and a complete real Triceratops and Edmontosaurus.
- In 1982 Rutland hosted what was considered the grand daddy of all celebrations when the town went into the “Guinness Book of World Records” with the cooking and eating of the World’s Largest Hamburger. That year, between 8 and 10 thousand people came to sample the tasty 3591 pound burger.
- The geographical center of North America is marked in Rugby.
If you find yourself in the state of North Dakota with no destination to pursue, the state has a myriad of opportunities for you.
From natural wonders of the lush greenery parks, historical places, museums filled with information you will enjoy, and a zoo to meet a bunch of awesome animals.
Love to be on the road with friends? The best places to visit in North Dakota are the perfect treat for you and your gang so hit the play button now.
Connect With Us on Social Media: