Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In North Dakota
- International Peace Garden: Park on the North Dakota – Canada border.
- Chahinkapa Zoo: Zoo in Wahpeton, North Dakota.
North Dakota Facts
- This name Roughrider State originated in a state-supported tourism promotion of the 1960s and 70s. It refers to the First U.S. Volunteer Cavalry that Theodore Roosevelt organized to fight in the Spanish-American War.
- Kenmare is the Goose Capital of North Dakota. Kenmare is the hunting haven of the north with an annual snow goose count being over 400,000 birds.
- The rich heritage of Grand Forks is preserved at the Myra Museum featuring an 1890’s home dedicated to pioneer women, a one-room school, carriage house, and the city’s original log Post Office.
- The Enchanted Highwayis a collection of the world's largest scrap metal sculptures constructed at intervals along a 32-mile stretch of two-lane highway in the southwestern part of the U.S. state of North Dakota.
|Location||July (°F)||July (°C)||January (°F)||January (°C)|
|2011 rank in the U.S||Commodity||Percent of nation's production|
|1||Beans, dry edible, all||25%|
|3||Peas, dry edible||21%|
|12||Corn for grain||2%|
|21||Sheep and lambs||1%|
|17||Cattle and calves||2%|
Every year, 3 million tourists come visit the Black Hills of South Dakota and Mt Rushmore is the main attraction they want to see in the Black Hills. But there are a lot more things to do and things to see in the Black Hills and South Dakota than just Mount Rushmore National Park: Custer State Park, Devils Tower, the Badlands National Park, Wall Drugs, the Minuteman Missile Site, the historic town of Deadwood, the Crazy Horse Memorial, Rapid City, the Needles Highway, the Iron Mountain Road, the Black Hills National Forrest, and the Wind Cave National Park, among others. In this video, we will take you through our Top 10 favorite spots in the Black Hills. It covers the top things to do around Mt Rushmore and the top things to see in that part of South Dakota.
Music in the order of appearance:
1) Custer State Park: Omission by Huma-Huma,
2) Devils Tower: Midnight by Dan Henig,
3) Badlands National Park: Moonshine Town by JR Tundra,
4) Wall Drug: Rural stride by Josh Kirsch,
5) Minuteman Missile Historic Site: Wild Pogo by Francis Preve,
6) Deadwood: Tucson by Silent Partner,
7) Mount Rushmore: Americana – Aspiring by Kevin MacLeod
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
8) Iron Mountain Scenic Road: Orange Foot by Dan Henig,
9) Crazy Horse Memorial: Passage by Ugonna Onyekwe,
10) Rapid City: Modus Operandi by Wes Hutchinson
A big thanks to Ashley Milburn and Alena Powers for their help with making this video possible. We really appreciate it.
0:00 – Introduction
0:43 – Custer State Park
2:00 – Devils Tower
2:54 – Badlands National Park
3:44 – Wall Drug
4:53 – Minuteman Missile Historic Site
6:00 – Deadwood
7:19 – Mount Rushmore
8:14 – Iron Mountain Scenic Road
9:08 – Crazy Horse Memorial
10:06 – Rapid City