Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In North Dakota
- Roosevelt Park Zoo: Zoo in Minot, North Dakota.
- Enchanted Highway: 30-mile stretch of road with roadside art between Gladstone and Regent, North Dakota.
North Dakota Facts
- Devils Lake is the largest natural body of water in North Dakota. Devils Lake derives its name from the Native American name Miniwaukan. Early explorers incorrectly translated the word to mean Bad Spirit. Bolstered by the many legends of drowned warriors and lake monsters the name evolved into Devils Lake. This very fertile prairie lake grows large numbers of the fish known as walleye, northern pike, and white bass. The lake has earned the reputation of being the Perch Capital of the World.
- From 1934 to 1941 the Civilian Conservation Corps maintained a base camp near Medora to perform landscape and restoration work on the 128 acre Chateau de Mores State Historic Site and the de Mores City Park, which opened to the public on August 7, 1941.
- Lawrence Welk left his home in Strasburg on his birthday in 1924 to pursue his musical career. On July 2, 1955, he made his debut on national television. The Lawrence Welk Show was produced for 26 years and today reruns of the popular program air weekly throughout the United States and foreign countries.
- World's Largest Buffalomonument stands tall on the hill in Jamestown. This 26-foot-tall, 60-ton concrete giant has been standing watch over Jamestownsince 1959.
We are going to show you our top 5 favorite places to visit along the 1-90 in South Dakota. A lot of people think I-90 on South Dakota is a boring drive. But not us! Subscribe to our channel for more RV travel and tips: https://www.youtube.com/user/roadtrekingmike
We love the entire route and sometimes have spent as much as a week traveling through. That's because there are so many places to stop and explore.Everybody knows about places like Sturgis, Deadwood, the Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore. But the five we picked to show you in this video are among our very favorite places to stop anywhere in North America.
Some are very touristy. That's okay. They are all great spots to take a break from the road, be refreshed, walk around a bit, learn things and have a lot of fun.
We hope you enjoy this video as much as we did in making it!
Wanna know our favorite spots mentioned in the video? Here they are:
#1 WALL DRUG, EXIT 109
#2 BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK, EXIT 110
#3 1880 TOWN, Exit 170
#4 AL'S OASIS, Exit 260
#5 THE INGALLS FAMILY HOMESTEAD, DESMET, SD, EXIT 330
Now watch the video to learn all about them….
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to our Channel to Get More RV Travel Tips: https://www.youtube.com/roadtrekingmike?sub_confirmation=1
Read our blog and listen to our podcast:
To see a master list of all the products, apps, gadgets and gizmos that we mention on the blog, podcast or here on the RV Lifestyle Youtube Channel, go to http://kit.com/rvlifestyle We update the list regularly as we try or hear about new stuff of interest to RVers.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook:
Join the Roadtreking community on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
RV Tips & How-To's: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLomKLKY-E0SfwOSDfQI9kxALS2a5NJus_
/>Best RV Trips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLomKLKY-E0Se84SrAIrwXcnpu91pjTw4L
/>How We Roll: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLomKLKY-E0SfhmvurXWWML0p5y1BTd4ZM
We're journalists Mike and Jennifer Wendland, and we travel the country in an RV doing RV travel videos about the RV Lifestyle. Please subscribe to our channel for more RV Lifestyle videos! We like to virtually take you with us and regularly do lIve reports from our RV travels and also post new RV videos a couple times a week. Please subscribe so you'll know when there's new content here.