Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In North Dakota
- Roosevelt Park Zoo: Zoo in Minot, North Dakota.
- Fort Abraham Lincoln: State park in Mandan, North Dakota.
North Dakota Facts
- Geologically speaking Hillsboro is located in a large, flat, and ancient dried lake bottom surrounded by some of the most fertile farmland in the world.
- Chartered in 1884 Jamestown College is the oldest independent college in the state.
- Only one word is needed to describe Lake Sakakawea country – big. From the massive two-mile long Garrison Dam near Riverdale to the end of Lake Sakakawea near Williston, Lake Sakakawea is nearly 200 miles long with a shoreline of countless bays and inlets that cover 1,600 miles.
- The International Peace Garden straddles the international Boundary between North Dakota and the Canadian province of Manitoba. In 1956 the North Dakota Motor Vehicle Department, on its own initiative, placed the words Peace Garden State on license plates; the name proved so popular that it was formally adopted by the 1957 legislature.
Click Thumbs Up if you enjoyed it! ? and please share! ? or leave a comment! It helps us a lot! ?
Looking for more amazing adventures? Check out this playlist:
Top 5 Things to do in North Dakota
North Dakota is one of those states that tends to get overlooked when you're planning your next summer vacation. In fact if you asked most people what they know about this state all they could probably tell you is that it's above South Dakota. That's about all I knew before we purposefully planned a trip there to take in some of the sights and sounds. So here are our top 5 things to do in North Dakota. This list is by no means exhaustive, we only barely scratched the surface of this great state. Let us know in the comments if we missed your favorite North Dakota attraction.
THIS IS THE GEAR I USE FOR OUR VIDEOS!
I Have bought all of it and use it for real ?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need music for a video? ? I use Epidemic. You should try it too. Get a 30 day free trial by following this link: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/v4k3ti/
Camera Sony A6000 and Lenses: – https://amzn.to/3gdPH8g
DJI Osmo Action with spare battery – https://amzn.to/3qxR0DG
Drone DJI Mavic Air – https://amzn.to/37ByFhI
The camera I want but can't afford : https://amzn.to/2Nfdavz
High Performance SD Cards: – https://amzn.to/3jmDdNA
Micro SD Card: – https://amzn.to/3lC4NZY
SD Card Case: – https://amzn.to/3xsHkNc
OSMO Action Dive Housing: – https://amzn.to/3fDdO0W
Selfie Pole: – https://amzn.to/3lA6vuN
Action Camera case: – https://amzn.to/37ub0Pb
Action Camera mounts: – https://amzn.to/3AhZCTg
Solar Power Bank: – https://amzn.to/3rWoUmF
Sun Protection (Hat): – https://amzn.to/2U2v8VO
#NorthDakota #Medora #Badlands
Thanks for watching!