Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In North Dakota
- International Peace Garden: Park on the North Dakota – Canada border.
- Bonanzaville, USA: History museum in West Fargo, North Dakota.
North Dakota Facts
- Milk is the official state beverage.
- From 1934 to 1941 the Civilian Conservation Corps maintained a base camp near Medora to perform landscape and restoration work on the 128 acre Chateau de Mores State Historic Site and the de Mores City Park, which opened to the public on August 7, 1941.
- In 1982 Rutland hosted what was considered the grand daddy of all celebrations when the town went into the “Guinness Book of World Records” with the cooking and eating of the World’s Largest Hamburger. That year, between 8 and 10 thousand people came to sample the tasty 3591 pound burger.
- The Big Hidatsa village site was occupied from about 1740 to 1850 and is the largest of three Hidatsa communities near the mouth of the Knife River. It is believed to contain the best-defined earth lodge depressions of any major Native American site in the Great Plains.
|State of North Dakota|
Peace Garden State,
Roughrider State, Flickertail State, Heaven on Earth
Liberty and Union, Now and Forever, One and Inseparable
|Anthem: North Dakota Hymn|
|Before statehood||Dakota Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||November 2, 1889 (39th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Fargo|
|•Governor||Doug Burgum (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Brent Sanford (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||North Dakota Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||John Hoeven (R)
Kevin Cramer (R)
|U.S. House delegation||Kelly Armstrong (R) (list)|
|•Water||1,710sqmi (4,429km2) 2.4%|
|•Median household income||$61,843 |
|most of state||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-ND|
|Traditional abbreviation||N.D., N.Dak., Nodak|
|Latitude||45° 56′ N to 49° 00′ N|
|Longitude||96° 33′ W to 104° 03′ W|
After our visit in the Badlands we took the short drive North up to Wall to visit the world famous Wall Drug Store. There you will find souvenir galore! They really do offer a lot for their patrons including the famous free ice water, 5 cent coffee, homemade donuts, and a cafe to enjoy lunch or dinner. We had to pick up Abby a T-shirt and a sticker for the Kodiak.
Fun place to visit!
Follow us on our Instagram page to stay current with our Adventurers! https://www.instagram.com/abomadventures/
Official Abom Adventures swag! https://www.storefrontier.com/abomadventures
Our Amazon Affiliates storefront has many of the useful RV tools, equipment and supplies that we use ourselves. Buying on Amazon through this link helps support our channel. Thank you!