Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Ohio
- Mad River Mountain: Ski resort in Valley Hi, Ohio.
- Cleveland Museum of Art: Art museum in Cleveland, Ohio.
- The Y Bridge in Zanesville was first built in 1814 to span the confluence of the Licking and Muskingum Rivers. The current bridge is the fifth construction at the same location. “Ripley’s Believe It or Not” proclaimed it the only bridge in the world which you can cross and still be on the same side of the river.
- John Lambert of Ohio City made America’s first automobile in 1891.
- The state ranks number one in the country’s production of Swiss cheese.
- Ohio's swallowtail flag is the only non-rectangular U.S. state flag.
|City of Columbus|
|Counties||Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin|
|Settled||February 14, 1812|
|Incorporated||February 10, 1816|
|Named for||Christopher Columbus|
|•Mayor||Andrew Ginther (D)|
|•State capital city||225.97sqmi (585.26km2)|
|•State capital city||905,748|
|•Rank||14th in the United States
1st in Ohio
|Time zone||UTC−5 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|Area codes||614 and 380|
|GNIS feature ID||1080996|
|Major airports||John Glenn Columbus International Airport, Rickenbacker International Airport|
|Local transportation||Central Ohio Transit Authority|