Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Ohio
- Akron Zoo: Zoo in Akron, Ohio.
- Mohican State Park: State park in Loudonville, Ohio.
- Ohio gave America its first hot dog in 1900. Harry M. Stevens created the popular dining dog.
- Jesse Owens grew up in Cleveland. He won four gold medals in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin.
- Like its neighbor, Pennsylvania, Ohio is home to a large Amish population, which spans 5 counties in the rolling hills of east–central Ohio. Approximately 40,000 Amish citizens live and work in that area of the state.
- Agriculture is the largest industry in Ohio, contributing $93 billion a year to the economy.
|City of Columbus|
|Counties||Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin|
|Settled||February 14, 1812|
|Incorporated||February 10, 1816|
|Named for||Christopher Columbus|
|•Mayor||Andrew Ginther (D)|
|•State capital city||225.97sqmi (585.26km2)|
|•State capital city||905,748|
|•Rank||14th in the United States
1st in Ohio
|Time zone||UTC−5 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|Area codes||614 and 380|
|GNIS feature ID||1080996|
|Major airports||John Glenn Columbus International Airport, Rickenbacker International Airport|
|Local transportation||Central Ohio Transit Authority|
Just driven around some parts of Ohio. Saw some crazy off the road stuff. From Fields of Giant Corn Cobs, Giant picnic basket, Y shape bridge, Large vases in a circle to a big basket of apples. Always fun to find odd things off the highways.