Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Ohio
- Cleveland Museum of Art: Art museum in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Mad River Mountain: Ski resort in Valley Hi, Ohio.
- The Y Bridge in Zanesville was first built in 1814 to span the confluence of the Licking and Muskingum Rivers. The current bridge is the fifth construction at the same location. “Ripley’s Believe It or Not” proclaimed it the only bridge in the world which you can cross and still be on the same side of the river.
- Long jumper DeHart Hubbard was the first African American to earn an Olympic Gold Medal. The award occurred during the 1924 Olympics games held in Paris. He set the record for long jumping.
- Ohio is 44,825 square miles.
- Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
|City of Cleveland|
Progress & Prosperity
|Incorporated (village)||December23, 1814|
|Incorporated (city)||March6, 1836|
|Named for||Moses Cleaveland|
|•Type||Strong mayor / Council|
|•Body||Cleveland City Council|
|•Mayor||Justin Bibb (D)|
|•Rank||54th in the United States
2nd in Ohio
|Time zone||UTC−5 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1066654|
|Major airports||Hopkins International
Please don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe!
Are you headed to Cleveland any time soon? If so, watch this video to get recommendations on things to see in Cleveland, Ohio (as well as visit if you can). Also, these spots are great places to grab some photos! Watch now to see some of the top Cleveland attractions!
Stop 1 0:51
Stop 2 1:46
Stop 3 2:09
Stop 4 3:01
Stops 5 & 6 4:37
Stop 7 5:40
Stops 8 & 9 6:00
Stop 10 6:21
Stop 11 7:02
Ice Kenkey Beat by Nana Kwabena at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR8WNU7NJOQYJMfQgBAUSqg (Downloaded from YouTube's Audio Library)
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – https://www.rockhall.com/about
Cleveland Script Signs – https://clevelandtraveler.com/cleveland-script-signs-guide/
Free Stamp – https://clevelandhistorical.org/items/show/571
E 9th Street Pier – https://www.downtowncleveland.com/play/explore-map/voinovich-bicentennial-park
West Side Market – http://westsidemarket.org/about/
– Visit my website and portfolio at https://www.kitatheexplorer.com!
– Follow me on my Travel Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/kitatheexplorer/
– Follow me on my Photography Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/photographybykita/
– Follow me on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/kitatheexplorer
– Like me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/kitatheexplorer/
– Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/kitatheexplorer
– Purchase my professional photos at http://shutterstock.com/g/kitatheexplorer
#KitaTheExplorer #TopClevelandAttractions #ThingsToSeeInClevelandOhio