Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Ohio
- Kings Island: Amusement park and water park in Mason, Ohio.
- Easton Town Center: Shopping complex in Cleveland, Ohio.
- “Hang On Sloopy” is the official state rock song.
- Charles Kettering of Loundonville invented the automobile self-starter in 1911.
- Ohio is home to the world’s largest cuckoo clock! The giant, fully functional clock is located in the town of Sugarcreek, known as the “Little Switzerland of Ohio.”
- Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Largest cities or towns in Ohio
Source: 2020 U.S. Census
Top Tourist Attractions in Cleveland (Ohio) – Travel Guide:
Cleveland Botanical Garden, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Great Lakes Science Center, Horseshoe Casino Cleveland, Lake View Cemetery, Playhouse Square Center, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Tower City Center, USS Cod Submarine Memorial, West Side Market