Real Estate Tips:
Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Oklahoma
- Tulsa Zoo: Zoo in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Broken Bow Lake: Reservoir in southeastern Oklahoma.
- A statue entitled “Hopes and Dreams,” in downtown Perry was created by local sculptor Bill Bennett and placed there on a massive granite pedestal as a Cherokee Strip Centennial memorial. The statue portrays an early-day couple coming to the newly opened western frontier.
- Springs, streams and lakes are the attractions at Chickasaw National Recreation Area, the first national park in the state of Oklahoma. Chickasaw lies in a transition zone where the Eastern deciduous forest and the Western prairies meet.
- Dinosaur fossils are found in two places: near Atoka and in the Panhandle.
- Maj. Gen. Philip H. Sheridan staked out the site for Fort Sill in 1869.
- 13.2 percent are 65 and older.
10 Best Tourist Attractions in Oklahoma City