Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Oklahoma
- Broken Bow Lake: Reservoir in southeastern Oklahoma.
- Tulsa Zoo: Zoo in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- The Amateur Softball Association of America – a volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization based in Oklahoma City, OK – was founded in 1933 and has evolved into the strongest softball organization in the country.
- Oklahoma is bordered by six states: Texas to the south and west, Arkansas and Missouri to the east, Kansas to the north and Colorado and New Mexico at the tip of the northwestern Oklahoma panhandle.
- No other state has as many man-made lakes: 200.
- The official state wildflower is Indian Blanket, adopted in 1910.
- Oklahoma is the place where four cultural regions meet: the West, Midwest, South and Southwest.
|State of Oklahoma|
Labor omnia vincit
(English: Work conquers all)
|Anthem: “Oklahoma” and
|Admitted to the Union||November 16, 1907 (46th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Oklahoma City|
|•Governor||Kevin Stitt (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Matt Pinnell (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Oklahoma Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||5 Republicans (list)|
|•Water||1,304sqmi (3,377km2) 1.9%|
|•Median household income||$50,051|
|•Official language||English, Choctaw, Cherokee[a]|
|entire state (legally)||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|Kenton (informally)||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-OK|
|Latitude||33°37′ N to 37° N|
|Longitude||94° 26′ W to 103° W|
HOTELS – http://ultramodern-home.ru/hotels/
10 Top Tourist Attractions in Oklahoma City:
45th Infantry Division Museum, Museum of Osteology, Myriad Botanical Gardens, National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City National Memorial, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma City Zoo, Oklahoma History Center, State Capitol, Science Museum Oklahoma