Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Oklahoma
- Frontier City: Theme park in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Broken Bow Lake: Reservoir in southeastern Oklahoma.
- The first capital of Oklahoma was in Guthrie, but was moved later to Oklahoma City following a vote of the people.
- Garth Brooks was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He grew up in Yukon, Oklahoma.
- The second-largest lake is Texoma.
- George Nigh served parts of four terms as governor. Elected twice in 1978 and 1982, he also served in 1963, when James Howard Edmondson quit. David Boren took office as a U.S. senator before Nigh was to take office, so he completed five days of that term in 1979.
- In the Panhandle, the average is 17 inches.
Whether planning a family vacation, a road trip with friends, or a romantic getaway for two, you'll find that Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of attractions and activities. Browse through our attraction categories to discover interesting new destinations and fun things to do throughout the state. Learn more at http://travelok.la/ActivitiesAndAttractions and Come See For Yourself!