Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.
3 Popular Attractions In Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City Zoo: Zoo in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Turner Falls: Waterfall in Davis, Oklahoma.
- The town of Beaver claims to be the Cow Chip Throwing Capital of the World. It is here that the World Championship Cow Chip Throw is held each April.
- Oklahoma is one of only two states whose capital cities name includes the state name. The other is Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Cimarron County is the only county in the U.S. that touches four states: Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Kansas.
- George Nigh served parts of four terms as governor. Elected twice in 1978 and 1982, he also served in 1963, when James Howard Edmondson quit. David Boren took office as a U.S. senator before Nigh was to take office, so he completed five days of that term in 1979.
- The dirt is red because of the weathering of sands, siltstone and shale.
|State of Oklahoma|
Labor omnia vincit
(English: Work conquers all)
|Anthem: “Oklahoma” and
|Admitted to the Union||November 16, 1907 (46th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater Oklahoma City|
|•Governor||Kevin Stitt (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Matt Pinnell (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Oklahoma Supreme Court|
|U.S. House delegation||5 Republicans (list)|
|•Water||1,304sqmi (3,377km2) 1.9%|
|•Median household income||$50,051|
|•Official language||English, Choctaw, Cherokee[a]|
|entire state (legally)||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|Kenton (informally)||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-OK|
|Latitude||33°37′ N to 37° N|
|Longitude||94° 26′ W to 103° W|
Whether planning a family vacation, a road trip with friends, or a romantic getaway for two, you'll find that Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of attractions and activities. Browse through our attraction categories to discover interesting new destinations and fun things to do throughout the state. Learn more at http://travelok.la/ActivitiesAndAttractions and Come See For Yourself!