Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City Zoo: Zoo in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- White Water Bay: Water park in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- In 1998, a life size statue of a cattle drive, titled “On the Chisholm Trail,” was set in place in Duncan as a monument to the American Cowboy.
- Foress B. Lillie was a participant in the land run of 1889, and set up a tent for business as soon as shots were fired. Lillie’s Drug was the first drug store established in Guthrie. Lillie was issued the No. 1 license certificate when the new state of Oklahoma registered him as a practicing pharmacist.
- Mount Cavanal west of Poteau is claimed to be the highest hill in the world, 1,999 feet.
- Pensacola, OK, was the site of an 1862 Civil War battle. The Confederates won.
- Oklahoma City has an average of 85 rainy days in a year.
This is an Oklahoma Road Trip Plan that takes the traveler to visit Fort Sill, Lawton, the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, Medicine Park, Washita Battlefield National Historic Site, Elk City, Oklahoma City, Ponca City, and Tulsa.
If you only want to hear about a specific area, the chapters with times are listed below. If you have some insight or tips on these destinations, please share them in the comments section for other travelers.
1:57 – Oklahoma Information & History
5:17 – Fort Sill
7:20 – Lawton
8:53 – Meers Store & Restaurant
9:18 – Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge
11:14 – Holy City of the Wichitas
12:54 – Medicine Park
14:34 – Washita Battlefield National Historic Site
16:53 – Elk City / Route 66 Museum
Oklahoma Travel Guide, Road Trip Plan, Oklahoma City, Ponca City, Tulsa: https://youtu.be/Xqm_at_VKzE
Please consider supporting this work by subscribing.
Happy Trip Planning 😊
Road Trip Guides Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLukoHFXKupLNNgmgXyYl5MHVen5__CUJc
More travel guide videos are on the “Travel Guides from Kris” YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TravelGuidesfromKris
Travel Guides from Kris Blogs: www.travelguidesfromkris.com
Road Trip Ideas, Knowledge Management Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/roadtripideas/
Music from Epidemic Sound; this channel’s sharing link (first 30 days are free): https://share.epidemicsound.com/ykd3jk