Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Oklahoma
- Turner Falls: Waterfall in Davis, Oklahoma.
- Chickasaw National Recreation Area: National recreation area in Sulphur, Oklahoma.
- A life-size statue stands in honor of Astronaut Thomas P. Stafford in Weatherford.
- Oklahoma’s state wildflower the Indian Blanket is red with yellow tips. It symbolizes the state’s scenic beauty as well as the its American Indian heritage. The wildflower blooms in June and July.
- About 60 percent of surface water is used for drinking water.
- Henry Bellmon became the first elected Republican governor in 1963.
- It's fifth in pecans.
1st in Oklahoma
Top Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Tulsa: Travel Guide Oklahoma
Philbrook Museum of Art, Gilcrease Museum, BOK Center, Tulsa Zoo, ONEOK Field, Woody Guthrie Center, The Cave House, Woodward Park, Tulsa Performing Arts Center, Boston Avenue Methodist Church, The Golden Driller, Tulsa Air and Space Museum