Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Oregon
- Multnomah Falls: Waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge, near the Oregon-Washington border.
- Mount Hood: Mountain range in northern Oregon.
- The “Oregon Pioneer” statue that tops the capitol building is a work by Ulric Ellerhusen. This heroic figure represents the spirit of Oregon’s early settlers.
- Silver Falls State Park is the Oregon’s largest state park. It features 10 waterfalls and contains a wide variety of forested hiking trails.
- Oregon is also home to one of the oldest and longest land routes used during the western expansion, the Oregon Trail. It stretches 2,200 miles long.
- The city is home to the world’s smallest city park.
|State of Oregon|
The Beaver State
Alis volat propriis
(English: She flies with her own wings)
|Anthem: Oregon, My Oregon|
|Before statehood||Oregon Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||February 14, 1859 (33rd)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Portland|
|•Governor||Kate Brown (D)|
|•Secretary of State||Shemia Fagan (D)|
|•Upper house||State Senate|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Oregon Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Ron Wyden (D)
Jeff Merkley (D)
|U.S. House delegation||4 Democrats
1 Republican (list)
|•Water||2,384sqmi (6,177km2) 2.4%|
|•Median household income||$60,212|
|•Official language||De jure: none
De facto: Pacific Northwest English
|most of state||UTC−08:00 (Pacific)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−07:00 (PDT)|
|majority of Malheur County||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-OR|
|Latitude||42° N to 46°18′ N|
|Longitude||116°28′ W to 124°38′ W|
Oregon is a state located on the West Coast of the United States. The size area of Oregon is 98,381 square miles. This is the ninth largest in the United States.