Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Oregon
- Cannon Beach: City located on the Pacific Coast in Oregon.
- Multnomah Falls: Waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge, near the Oregon-Washington border.
- Darlingtonia Wayside is Oregon’s only rare plant sanctuary.
- Silver Falls State Park is the Oregon’s largest state park. It features 10 waterfalls and contains a wide variety of forested hiking trails.
- Hell’s Canyon happens to be the deepest river gorge in North America. It stretches to 8,000 feet deep. It’s also a great place to experience nature.
- There is a legend that has been passed on over decades which lays credence to hidden bounty in the Neahkahnie Mountains in Oregon. There are many treasure hunters who’ve gone looking for it, with some having discovered clues as to the treasure’s whereabouts. However, no treasure has ever been discovered.
|City of Portland|
“Rose City”; “Stumptown”; “PDX”; see Nicknames of Portland, Oregon for a complete list.
|Named for||Portland, Maine|
|•Mayor||Ted Wheeler (D)|
|•Auditor||Mary Hull Caballero|
|•Rank||26th in the United States
1st in Oregon
|Time zone||UTC−08:00 (PST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−07:00 (PDT)|
|Area codes||503 and 971|
|GNIS feature ID||1136645|
The Oregon Coast – Discover dynamic shorelines, towering forests and the art of coastal living when you explore Oregon's long and diverse coastline.
Recent wildfires have brought untold hardship to Oregon, but this is a community that will forever stand strong. You can help with Oregon’s recovery by planning a vacation to the People’s Coast. https://oregoncf.org/oregon-wildfire-relief-recovery/
With COVID-19, it’s important to stay safe and practice social distancing. We hope you find the following content entertaining, inspiring, or useful for a future trip. Always research official websites for up-to-date information on closures and new health and safety policies as businesses and destinations reopen.
Check out all the places we visited in this video: https://viewfinder.expedia.com/oregon-coast-vacation-ideas-travel-video
When ready, browse vacation packages to Oregon: https://www.expedia.com/Oregon-Coast.d6051538.Destination-Travel-Guides
In the USA’s Pacific Northwest, discover the #OregonCoast and start dreaming of the ultimate #vacation in this windswept and ruggedly beautiful region. #Explore the dozens of national and state parks across hundreds of miles of coastline. #Visit the many coastal towns that make up the charming tapestry of this West Coast destination.
From the mouth of the mighty Columbia River to the streets of Bandon and all the intertidal treasures and lofty peaks in between, a #trip to the Oregon Coast will stir the imagination and ground you in the beauty of nature.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Oregon:
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas!
00:00 – Oregon Coast
01:23 – Astoria
04:00 – Seaside
5:09 – Cannon Beach
06:04 – Oswald West State Park
06:59 – Tillamook Bay
08:35 – Lincoln
10:30 – Newport
11:40 – Yachats
13:45 – Florence
14:18 – Reedsport
14:26 – The Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
14:45 – Coos Bay
16:15 – Bandon