Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Oregon
- OMSI: Science and technology museum in Portland, Oregon.
- Cannon Beach: City located on the Pacific Coast in Oregon.
- The nation’s most photographed lighthouse is the Heceta Head Lighthouse located in Lane County.
- The Ries-Thompson House is the oldest remaining residence in Parkdale. Built circa 1900 the home and area offer a commanding view of Mount Hood.
- At 121 feet, D River happens to be the shortest river in the world. Surprisingly, the river did not have a name when it was listed in the Guinness Book of records and was just referred to as the “shortest river in the world”.
- The overall Portland Metropolitan area,(includingClark and Skamania counties in Washington) has grown almost 50 percent in the last quarter-century to 2.3 million people. 65%of this growth was attributed to people moving here.
Largest cities or towns in Oregon
Portland – Welcome to the city where you can experience the laid-back atmosphere of the Pacific Northwest amid beautiful natural surroundings. Check out the best of Portland, Oregon!
When ready, browse vacation packages to Portland: https://www.expedia.com/Portland.d178299.Destination-Travel-Guides
A #Portland #vacation means plenty of parks, fountains, and buildings old and new to explore. Be warned, this city is known for its sudden showers, so make sure you bring an umbrella to shield yourself until the sun makes a triumphant return.
If you like a good brew, you’re going to love Portland’s alter-ego, Beervana – so named thanks to all the breweries located here. Wine snobs, don’t despair; you’ll find plenty to drink (responsibly) in the Willamette Valley while you continue your Portland #sightseeing.
Don’t forget to stop by the Oregon Zoo, home to eagles, bobcats, and a ton of other feathered, furry, and scaled critters. Travelers with children will also love the Portland Children’s Museum, where the little ones can learn from and play with interactive exhibits.
Whether you’re here for the beautiful views or to sample the vintages in the valley, Portland has something for everyone.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Portland: https://www.expedia.com/Portland.dx178299
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas.
0:00 – Portland
1:02 – Pioneer Courthouse Square
1:29 – Willamette Valley
1:41 – Portland Art Museum
1:53 – Tom McCall Waterside Park
2:04 – Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
2:23 – the Grotto
2:35 – International Rose Test Garden
2:49 – Japanese Garden
3:00 – Oregon Zoo
3:11 – Portland's Children’s Museum
3:21 – Pittock Mansion
3:31 – Multnomah Falls
3:50 – Mount Saint Helens
4:13 – Cannon Beach
4:44 – Portland