Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Oregon
- Haystack Rock: Rock on the Oregon Pacific coastline, located in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
- Portland Art Museum: Art museum in Portland, Oregon.
- The Columbia River gorge is considered by many to be the best place in the world for windsurfing.
- Tillamook is home to Oregon’s largest cheese factory.
- Mushroom hunting is so popular in Oregon that they even have a festival for it,“the Estacada Festival of the Fungus”. Many people visit the state to engage in mushroom hunting in a bid to find the rarest delicacies.
- There’s a volcano within the city limits.
|City of Portland|
“Rose City”; “Stumptown”; “PDX”; see Nicknames of Portland, Oregon for a complete list.
|Named for||Portland, Maine|
|•Mayor||Ted Wheeler (D)|
|•Auditor||Mary Hull Caballero|
|•Rank||26th in the United States
1st in Oregon
|Time zone||UTC−08:00 (PST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−07:00 (PDT)|
|Area codes||503 and 971|
|GNIS feature ID||1136645|
Top 12 Tourist Attractions in Oregon Coast: Travel Oregon
Haystack Rock, Cape Perpetua Scenic Area, Cannon Beach, Ecola State Park, Yachats coastline, Columbia River Maritime Museum, Shore Acres State Park, Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area, Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint, Astoria Column, Hug Point State Park, Heceta Head Lighthouse