Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Oregon
- Oneonta Gorge: Waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge, near the Oregon-Washington border.
- Willamette Valley: 150-mile long valley in Oregon. This region is also known as Oregon Wine Country.
- In 1858 the richest gold find in the Cascade Mountains was discovered in the Bohemia Mining District at Sharp’s Creek near Cottage Grove.
- Silver Falls State Park is the Oregon’s largest state park. It features 10 waterfalls and contains a wide variety of forested hiking trails.
- North Bend used wooden coins during the great depression. This was after the only bank in the town got closed. Nowadays, the wooden coins still exist and are considered as legal tender though they are mostly held by coin collectors.
- Many Portland Metro residents don’t realizethe TV series “Portlandia” is a comedy. (ok, we made this one up)
Top Tourist Attractions in Portland (Oregon) – Travel Guide:
International Rose Test Garden, Oregon Convention Center, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, Oregon Zoo, Pioneer Courthouse Square, Pittock Mansion, Portland Art Museum, Portland Building, Union Station, Waterfront Park, Portland Japanese Garden