Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In Oregon
- Oregon Zoo: Zoo in Portland, Oregon.
- Columbia River Gorge: National preserve in Cascade Locks, Oregon.
- In 1876 the University of Oregon opened in Eugene. Deady Hall was the first building on campus and still exists.
- A treaty between the United States and Spain established the current southern border between Oregon and California. The treaty was signed in 1819.
- North Bend used wooden coins during the great depression. This was after the only bank in the town got closed. Nowadays, the wooden coins still exist and are considered as legal tender though they are mostly held by coin collectors.
- Keeping Portland Weird lives up to its motto with this little tidbit of factual green space – Portland is the home of the smallest park in the world. It’s true! TheMill’s End Park is only two feet across.
|State of Oregon|
The Beaver State
Alis volat propriis
(English: She flies with her own wings)
|Anthem: Oregon, My Oregon|
|Before statehood||Oregon Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||February 14, 1859 (33rd)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Portland|
|•Governor||Kate Brown (D)|
|•Secretary of State||Shemia Fagan (D)|
|•Upper house||State Senate|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Oregon Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Ron Wyden (D)
Jeff Merkley (D)
|U.S. House delegation||4 Democrats
1 Republican (list)
|•Water||2,384sqmi (6,177km2) 2.4%|
|•Median household income||$60,212|
|•Official language||De jure: none
De facto: Pacific Northwest English
|most of state||UTC−08:00 (Pacific)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−07:00 (PDT)|
|majority of Malheur County||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-OR|
|Latitude||42° N to 46°18′ N|
|Longitude||116°28′ W to 124°38′ W|
On the Pacific Ocean north of California and south of Washington, Oregon is a lush and wild state offering many scenic tourist attractions. US 101 runs along the coast, connecting a wide variety of beautiful resorts, beaches, and scenic coastal landscapes.
Farther south, other cities and fun places to visit include the thriving university town of Eugene, the coastal city of Newport, and the state capitol of Salem.
Plan your trip to this scenic state with our list of the top attractions in Oregon.
EARN MONEY with cryptocurrencies (step by step) – https://bit.ly/LAST-7-VACATIONS
EARN MONEY AUTOMATICALLY – https://bit.ly/AUTOMATIC-MONEY
SUPER DISCOUNT FOR ARBNB: https://www.airbnb.com.br/r/arthurs4819
Get huge travel savings with this special report:
Get super discounts on your airline tickets : https://352b325gxrscs-11ln58gntkve.hop.clickbank.net/
Learn how to increase your credit card:https://9dc4bw5jpiuk-83x30p996ct54.hop.clickbank.net/
Mountain Guide: https://9087f1timnwnsc2h1cslrhi-fp.hop.clickbank.net/