Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Pennsylvania
- Longwood Gardens: Garden in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia.
- Bushkill Falls: A series of eight waterfalls located in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.
- In 1946 Philadelphia became home to the first computer.
- George G. Blaisdell founded Zippo Manufacturing of Bradford in late 1932. He started with a simple idea: create a product that answers a real need, design it to work, and guarantee it to last.
- The State Flag In 1799, the General Assembly authorized the official Pennsylvania State Flag, a banner fringed in gold with the Coat of Arms embroidered on a field of blue. During the Civil War, some Pennsylvania regiments carried battle flags modeled after the American flag, but with our Coat of Arms in place of the block of stars in the corner. This kind of creative license was discouraged in 1907 when the General Assembly acted to standardize the State Flag.
- The Philadelphia Zoo was the first zoo in the United States.
|Commonwealth of Pennsylvania|
Keystone State; Quaker State
Virtue, Liberty and Independence
|Before statehood||Province of Pennsylvania|
|Admitted to the Union||December 12, 1787 (2nd)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Delaware Valley|
|•Governor||Tom Wolf (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||John Fetterman (D)|
|•Upper house||State Senate|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Supreme Court of Pennsylvania|
|U.S. senators||Bob Casey Jr. (D)
Pat Toomey (R)
|U.S. House delegation||9 Democrats
9 Republicans (list)
|•Water||1,239sqmi (3,208km2) 2.7%|
|•Median household income||$59,195|
|•Spoken language||English 90.15%
German (including Pennsylvania Dutch) 0.87%
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-PA|
|Traditional abbreviation||Pa., Penn., Penna.|
|Latitude||39°43′ to 42°16′ N|
|Longitude||74°41′ to 80°31′ W|
TOP 12. Best Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Erie, Pennsylvania:
Presque Isle State Park, Waldameer Park & Water World, Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, Erie Zoo, Tom Ridge Environmental Center, Erie Maritime Museum, Presque Isle Downs and Casino, Port Erie Bicentennial Tower, Asbury Woods, Warner Theater, Erie Art Museum, Presque Isle Lighthouse