Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Rhode Island
- Marble House: Museum in Newport, Rhode Island.
- WaterFire: Award-winning sculpture by Barnaby Evans in Providence, Rhode Island.
Rhode Island Facts
- George M. Cohan was born in Providence in 1878. He wrote, “I’m a Yankee Doodle Dandy,” “You’re a Grand Old Flag,” and a wide variety of other musical entertainment.
- Nine Men’s Misery monument in Cumberland is the oldest known monument to veterans in the United States. It was erected in memory of the colonists killed in Pierce’s Fight during King Phillips War in 1676.
- The oldest synagogue in the United States, Tuoro Synagogue, is in Newport. Rhode Island was founded by Roger Williams when he was expelled from Massachusetts because of his religious beliefs. He started the state to provide religious freedom for all.
- A few famous people that are from Rhode Island are Viola Davis, James Woods, Meredith Viera, Debra Messing, and HP Lovecraft..
Providence, Rhode Island
|City of Providence|
The Creative Capital, the Renaissance City, the Divine City, PVD, Prov
|Incorporated (town)||June 1636|
|Incorporated (city)||November 5, 1832|
|Founded by||Roger Williams|
|Named for||Divine providence|
|•Mayor||Jorge Elorza (D)|
|•Body||Providence City Council|
|•State capital city||20.58sqmi (53.31km2)|
|•State capital city||190,934|
|•Urban||1,190,956 (US: 39th)|
|•Metro||1,604,291 (US: 38th)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern Time Zone)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
02901–02912, 02918-02919, 02940
|GNIS feature ID||1219851|
|Commuter Rail||MBTA Commuter Rail|
Welcome to our top 10 best places to visit in Rhode Island.
Rhode Island is loved for its historic cities and beautiful coastal views.
These are our top 10 best places to visit in Rhode Island:
10. Beavertail Lighthouse
9. Mohegan Bluffs
7. Narragansett Beaches
4. Colt State Park
2. Block Island
We hope you enjoyed our video!