Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Rhode Island
- Wright's Dairy Farm and Bakery: Bakery on a farm located in North Smithfield, Rhode Island.
- Misquamicut State Beach: State park in Westerly, Rhode Island.
Rhode Island Facts
- Rhode Island was the last of the original thirteen colonies to become a state.
- Rhode Island Red Monument in Adamsville pays homage to the world-famous poultry breed.
- Rhode Island is the smallest US state.
- Fort Adams in Newport is the largest fort on the US’ east coast..
Providence, Rhode Island
|City of Providence|
The Creative Capital, the Renaissance City, the Divine City, PVD, Prov
|Incorporated (town)||June 1636|
|Incorporated (city)||November 5, 1832|
|Founded by||Roger Williams|
|Named for||Divine providence|
|•Mayor||Jorge Elorza (D)|
|•Body||Providence City Council|
|•State capital city||20.58sqmi (53.31km2)|
|•State capital city||190,934|
|•Urban||1,190,956 (US: 39th)|
|•Metro||1,604,291 (US: 38th)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern Time Zone)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
02901–02912, 02918-02919, 02940
|GNIS feature ID||1219851|
|Commuter Rail||MBTA Commuter Rail|
Learn more about visiting Providence, Rhode Island!
Please share this video with your friends, subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be inspired by watching more videos on my website http://www.erikthetravelguy.com