Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In South Carolina
- Fort Sumter: Sea port in Charleston, South Carolina, known for two battles of the American Civil War.
- Riverbanks Zoo: Zoo in Columbia, South Carolina.
South Carolina Facts:
- The walls of the American fort on Sullivan Island, in Charleston Harbor, were made of spongy Palmetto logs. This was helpful in protecting the fort because the British cannonballs bounced off the logs.
- The Isle of Palms was originally named Hunting Island and then Long Island, it’s thought to be at least 25,000 years old, and was first inhabited by the indigenous Seewee Indians.
- The Spartanburg Downtown Memorial Airport was the first airport in South Carolina opening in October 1927.
- The poinsettia is called after South Carolinian Joel Roberts Poinsett, the US's initial ambassador to Mexico. He presented the plant to the US when he sent samplings of the beautiful red as well as eco-friendly plant to his greenhouse in South Carolina 1825.
- The amazing, fantastic Angel Oak tree on John's Island is the oldest creature eastern of the Mississippi River.
Largest cities or towns in South Carolina
|8||Goose Creek||Berkeley||46,194||18||Fort Mill||York||29,790|
|9||Hilton Head Island||Beaufort||39,930||19||Conway||Horry||28,581|
Top 17 Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Myrtle Beach – Travel South Carolina:
Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach State Park, Ripley's Aquarium, The Market Common, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade, Springmaid Pier, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Franklin G. Burroughs Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum, Palace Theatre, Wheels of Yesteryear, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 17, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Waccatee Zoo, Apache Pier