Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In South Dakota
- Falls Park: Public park in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Black Hills National Forest: National forest on the border of South Dakota and Wyoming.
South Dakota Facts
- South Dakota is the home of the Dakota, Lakota and Nakota tribes, which make up the Sioux Nation.
- The Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo details more than 250 rare automobiles including the infamous Tucker and Edsel.
- Harney Peak is the highest US mountain east of the Rockies.
- The largest and best-preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil in the world was discovered by Sue Hendrickson near Faith, South Dakota, in 1990. The fossil was named Sue in Sue Hendrickson's honor.
|South Dakota state symbols|
|Flower||American Pasque flower|
|Tree||Black Hills Spruce|
|Other||Kuchen (state dessert)|
|State route marker|
|Lists of United States state symbols|
South Dakota is a state in the Midwestern region of the United States. It is the 17th largest by area, but the 5th smallest by population and the 5th least densely populated of the 50 United States. It is bordered by North Dakota (to the north), Minnesota (to the east), Iowa (to the southeast), Nebraska (to the south), Wyoming (to the west), and Montana (to the northwest).