Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In South Dakota
- Crazy Horse Memorial: Monument in Crazy Horse, South Dakota.
- Bullock Hotel: Historic hotel in Deadwood, South Dakota.
South Dakota Facts
- Perhaps the most significant fur trade/military fort on the western American frontier, Fort Pierre Chouteau was the largest (almost 300′ square) and best equipped trading post in the northern Great Plains. Built in 1832 by John Jacob Astor’s (1763-1848) American Fur Company as part of its expansion into the Upper Missouri region, the trading activities at the site exemplified the commercial alliance critical to the success of the fur business.
- Faith is famous to paleontologists. Several Hadrosaur, Edmontosaurus annectens were excavated on a ranch north of Faith and one of the largest, most complete, and best preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex was excavated nearby.
- The Meridian Bridge built in 1924 was the first structure built across the Missouri River in South Dakota.
- South Dakota is the only state whose name does not share a single letter with that of its capital (Pierre).
1st in South Dakota
We’re discovering cities, states & points of interest, one at a time! Subscribe & join us as we see what there is to do in your favorite destination.
Sioux Falls is a city in South Dakota. The Big Sioux River tumbles over a series of rock faces in Falls Park, which includes an observation tower and the ruins of the 19th-century Queen Bee Mill. The Queen Anne–style Pettigrew Home & Museum has artifacts collected by Senator Richard F. Pettigrew. The Old Courthouse Museum offers exhibits on local history. Southwest, Sertoma Park has a butterfly house and an aquarium.
Stay tuned for more in this UPDATED new series. Please subscribe and hit the notification bell if you are new to the channel. Thanks!
Follow us on Instagram: @601TRAVELS
#SIOUXFALLS #SOUTH DAKOTA #TOP10