Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In South Dakota
- Crazy Horse Memorial: Monument in Crazy Horse, South Dakota.
- Great Plains Zoo: Zoo in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
South Dakota Facts
- Sculptor Gutzon Borglum began drilling into the 6,200-foot Mount Rushmore in 1927. Creation of the Shrine to Democracy took 14 years and cost a mere $1 million, though it’s now deemed priceless.
- Harney Peak, at 7242 above sea level, is the highest point in the United States east of the Rockies.
- The Prairie Rattlesnake is the only venomous snake native to South Dakota. The color of the Prairie Rattlesnake varies from light brown to green, with a yellowish belly. Dark oval blotches with light colored borders run along the center of its back.
- The name Dakota is from the local Native Americans. It means ‘friend' or ‘ally'.
|State of South Dakota|
The Mount Rushmore State (official)
Under God the People Rule
|Anthem: “Hail, South Dakota!“|
|Before statehood||Dakota Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||November 2, 1889 (40th (but see text))|
|Largest city||Sioux Falls|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Sioux Falls|
|•Governor||Kristi Noem (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Larry Rhoden (R)|
|Legislature||South Dakota Legislature|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||South Dakota Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||John Thune (R)
Mike Rounds (R)
|U.S. House delegation||Dusty Johnson (R) (list)|
|•Water||1,305sqmi (3,379km2) 1.7%|
|•Median household income||$56,521|
|•Official language||English, O'ceti Sakowin|
|•Spoken language||English, Spanish (2.06%), Dakota (1.39%), German (1.37%)|
|eastern half||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|western half||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-SD|
|Traditional abbreviation||S.D., S.Dak.|
|Latitude||42°29′ N to 45°56′ N|
|Longitude||96°26′ W to 104°03′ W|
Intro by Cre80s https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLXSodYqTrm6xaL5gxNKKg
Check out my interactive map where you search videos of all the locations I have been to https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Carpetbagger_Adventure_Map/qIRu7XPLas
If you would like to make a contribution, my Patreon can be found here https://www.patreon.com/carpetbagger A Donation of at least 3 dollars and I will send you a postcard every month.
If you prefer to donate on paypal, here is the link for that http://www.thecarpetbagger.org/p/donations.html
Check out my T-Shirt shop if you are interested https://carpetbagger.spreadshirt.com/
Additional Merchandise Available at my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCarpetbaggerShop
Title Music by James Bagger, Additional Music by Dan Bagger. Music for Carpetbagger channel can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrHyQP515fNlK8Toccewc7w
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org