Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In South Dakota
- Reptile Gardens: Wild animal park in Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Corn Palace: Multi-purpose arena in Mitchell, South Dakota.
South Dakota Facts
- Jewel Cave is the third-longest cave in the world. More than 120 miles of passages have been surveyed. Calcite crystals that glitter when illuminated give the cave its name.
- Faith is famous to paleontologists. Several Hadrosaur, Edmontosaurus annectens were excavated on a ranch north of Faith and one of the largest, most complete, and best preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex was excavated nearby.
- The first & oldest Dakota daily newspaper, published in 1861 is the Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan.
- Jewel Cave in Custer County, South Dakota, is the second largest cave system in the United States, and third largest in the world. This cave system contains 181.89 miles of mapped passageways.
|South Dakota state symbols|
|Flower||American Pasque flower|
|Tree||Black Hills Spruce|
|Other||Kuchen (state dessert)|
|State route marker|
|Lists of United States state symbols|
This video highlights our top 14 places to visit in South Dakota. My wife and I are living full-time in our Class C RV and in September 2020, we spent 2 weeks traveling through this state, which was quite the adventure.
This is purely based off our experiences and there is much more to see in South Dakota than the video portrays and there are plenty of places we visited that did not make the cut. We hope this video is entertaining, educational, and most importantly, inspires you to go on adventure of you own – big or small.
Thanks for watching! Please LIKE and Subscribe for weekly videos with more travel-related content!
INSTAGRAM: @quenchyouradventure http://bit.ly/QYAInstagram
FACEBOOK: Quench Your Adventure http://bit.ly/QYAFacebook
How we earn INSANE amounts of rewards points to travel for nearly FREE: http://bit.ly/QYACreditCards
New Drone (this video was using my DJI Mavic Air): https://amzn.to/3ETQwyD
Longer Lens: https://amzn.to/3HdUR0h
GoPro Hero 7 Black: https://amzn.to/2WtN1Ni
We are Jenna & Jeremy – proud addicts of travel and adventure. We met in Orlando, Florida back in 2014 and married in 2017. Over the last few years, we’ve learned to “travel hack” (earning thousands of rewards points), we’ve created a Bucket List ( https://bit.ly/QYABucketList ), and have decided to share our adventures with the world. Our goal is to inspire others to get out there and Quench Your Adventure!
#southdakota #rvlife #roadtrip