Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Tennessee
- Lookout Mountain: Mountain range near Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Knoxville Zoo: Zoo in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- The largest earthquake in American history, the New Madrid Earthquake occurred in the winter of 1811-12 in northwestern Tennessee. Reelfoot Lake located in Obion and Lake Counties was formed during this earthquake.
- The nation’s oldest African-American financial institution, Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company, is located in Nashville.
- Tennessee bottlers Moses and Ally Hartman developed Mountain Dew in 1940.
- Tennessee was confessed as a state on June 1, 1796, making it the 16th state.
|City of Memphis|
Bluff City, Home of the Blues, Grind City
|Named for||Memphis, Egypt|
|•Mayor||Jim Strickland (D)|
|•Rank||28th in the United States
2nd in Tennessee
|Time zone||UTC−6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
|Major State Routes|
|Waterways||Mississippi River, Wolf River|
|Airport||Memphis International Airport|
|Website||City of Memphis|
[4K] Earthquake the Ride is a unique attraction located in a popular tourist area in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Admission is $11 with tax. What do you guys think of this ride? Is it a knockoff of Earthquake on the Studio Tour at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are a small towns in Tennessee with plenty of attractions to see and do. It's located right next to the entrance to Great Smokey Mountain National Park. You can also find Dollywood theme park there as well.
Filmed August 2019.