Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Tennessee
- Nashville Zoo: Zoo in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Dollywood: Theme park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
- The largest earthquake in American history, the New Madrid Earthquake occurred in the winter of 1811-12 in northwestern Tennessee. Reelfoot Lake located in Obion and Lake Counties was formed during this earthquake.
- The Cherokee silversmith, Sequoyah, was the only known man in the history of the world to single-handedly develop an alphabet. His syllabus for the Cherokee Nation resulted in the first written language for a Native American people. The Sequoyah Birthplace Museum in Vonore tells his story and is dedicated to the history and culture of Native Americans.
- Jubilee Singers of Fisk University in Nashville introduced to the world the plaintive beauty and tradition of the Negro spiritual, which became the basis for other genres of African-American music. It was because of their successful tours to raise funds for the university during the 1870s that Nashville first became known for its music.
- Tennessee is the house of Mountain Dew, which was initially developed as a soda to blend with whiskey.
|State of Tennessee|
The Volunteer State
Agriculture and Commerce
|Anthem: Nine songs|
|Before statehood||Southwest Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||June 1, 1796 (16th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Nashville (combined and metro)
|•Governor||Bill Lee (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Randy McNally (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Tennessee Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Marsha Blackburn (R)
Bill Hagerty (R)
|U.S. House delegation||7 Republicans
2 Democrats (list)
|•Water||926sqmi (2,401km2) 2.2%|
|•Median household income||$54,833|
Big Bender (archaic)
Volunteer (historical significance)
|•Spoken language||Language spoken at home|
|East Tennessee||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|Middle and West||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-TN|
|Latitude||34°59′ N to 36°41′ N|
|Longitude||81°39′ W to 90°19′ W|
Here are the Top Attractions we visited in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Please go watch our cabin tour. Please comment down below and let me know what was your favorite cabin in the mountains and what are some of the cool things you have done in the Smoky Mountains.
Watch the EPIC cabin tour: https://youtu.be/9NtBHu8a_-U
Here are the details of how to rent this same cabin:
Cabin: BearFeet Retreat
Here is where you can get some DELICIOUS treats:
Cakes by Bakin Bishop
862 Wears Valley Rd,
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz1B03JQz0ZV1efc7oOXcJw?sub_confirmation=1
Try TubeBuddy Its FREE! https://www.tubebuddy.com/JRazz2020
Where I get all my music 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾 https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/iwr5e9/
My highest gaining video 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾 https://youtu.be/YzdXGBKfS0E
Binge my channel 😃 https://www.youtube.com/watchv=pNBpN2Sl0ls&list=UUz1B03JQz0ZV1efc7oOXcJw
For sponsorships and collaborations, email me at: MadeSimpleWithJRazz@gmail.com
Want to send me cool things?
P.O. Box 46037
Mount Clemens, MI 48046
#skyliftbridge #gatlinburgtnskylift #gatlinburgtn #alcatrazmuseumpigeonforge #pigeonforgetennessee #skyliftbridgegatlinburgtn #skyliftgatlinburgtn