Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Utah
- Park City Mountain Resort: Ski resort in Park City, Utah.
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument: National monument in southern Utah.
- Utah has two national recreation areas: Flaming Gorge and Glen Canyon.
- On February 8-24, 2002, Salt Lake City will host the XIX Olympic Winter Games. Along with more than 2,000 athletes from 85 nations, the world will share in the drama and excitement of 75 medal events in 10 different sports.
- Hill Flying Force Base near Ogden, Utah, is the biggest employer in the state of Utah.
- While governmental enthusiastic Mitt Romney was birthed in Detroit, Michigan, he calls Utah home. His brand-new 5,900-square-foot home in Holliday will include high ceilings, a hot tub, a secret door/room, a workout area, and also a lot more.
- In 2014, 1,039 individuals dressed as angels, wise men, and also various other spiritual numbers damaged the Guinness Globe Document for the largest live nativity scene. Also in attendance in the Provo, Utah, park occasion were a camel, a donkey, as well as some lamb.
|Utah Jazz||Basketball||National Basketball Association||Vivint Arena||1979||0||19,911|
|Real Salt Lake||Soccer||Major League Soccer||Rio Tinto Stadium (in Sandy)||2004||1||20,160|
|Utah Warriors||Rugby||Major League Rugby||Zions Bank Stadium (in Herriman)||2017||0||5,000|
|Salt Lake Bees||Baseball||Triple-A West||Smith's Ballpark||1994||0||15,411|
|Utah Grizzlies||Ice hockey||ECHL||Maverik Center (in West Valley City)||2005||0||4,622|
|Real Monarchs SLC||Soccer||USL Championship||Zions Bank Stadium (in Herriman)||2014||1||4,698|
|Salt Lake City Stars||Basketball||NBA G League||Lifetime Activities Center (in Taylorsville)||2016||0||3,156|
Salt Lake City – Unfolding from the southern shores of its namesake lake, SLC proudly stands as a testament to the faith and endurance of its people. Discover the culture and spirit of Salt Lake City.
Check out all the places we visited in this video: https://viewfinder.expedia.com/salt-lake-city-vacation-ideas-planning-itinerary-travel-video
When ready, browse vacation packages to Salt Lake City: https://www.expedia.com/Salt-Lake-City.d178302.Destination-Travel-Guides
#SaltLakeCity sits proudly amid the epic wilderness at its doorstep and the long-burning faith upon which the city was founded. #Vacation here to explore the city’s rich and storied past as well as visiting the coolest and most happening spots in the city. From the old homes of pioneers to the cutting-edge shopping spots, there’s so much here to appreciate and enjoy.
Relax in the many green spaces throughout the city, float in the mineral-rich lake water and pick up the pace with the many mountain activities on offer year round. A #visit to Salt Lake City has something to offer every traveler.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Salt Lake City:
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas!
0:00 – Salt Lake City
1:05 – Church History Museum
1:45 – Temple Square
1:57 – Salt Lake Temple
2:44 – Beehive House
2:49 – Lion House
2:58 – Salt Lake Tabernacle
3:30 – Joseph Smith Memorial Building
4:00 – City Creek Center
4:09 – Sugar House
4:32 – Liberty Park
4:44 – Utah State Capitol
5:03 – Ensign Peak
5:29 – Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
6:00 – Big Cottonwood Canyon
6:21 – Park City
6:47 – Great Salt Lake
7:17 – Antelope Island