Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park: National park in southern Utah.
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument: National monument in southern Utah.
- The Great Salt Lake covers 2,100 square miles, with an average depth of 13 feet. The deepest point is 34 feet.
- The name “Utah” comes from the Native American “Ute” tribe and means people of the mountains.
- Salt Lake City, UT, has more cosmetic surgeon per capita than any other city in the USA. 
- With 31% of the population under the age of 18, Utah has the youngest populace in the United States. It likewise has the greatest birth rate in the country.
- Utah is home to 25 institution of higher learnings. 2 universities, Brigham Youthful College and also the College of Utah are commonly opponents in several athletic fields. Their annual university video game is nicknamed the “Holy War,” mostly since the LDS church owns BYU, while the U is a secular college.
|State of Utah|
“Beehive State” (official), “The Mormon State”, “Deseret”
|Anthem: “Utah…This Is the Place“|
|Before statehood||Utah Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||January 4, 1896 (45th)|
|Capital||Salt Lake City|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Salt Lake City|
|•Governor||Spencer Cox (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Deidre Henderson (R)|
|•Upper house||State Senate|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Utah Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Mike Lee (R)
Mitt Romney (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Blake Moore (R)
2: Chris Stewart (R)
3: John Curtis (R)
4: Burgess Owens (R) (list)
|•Water||2,755sqmi (7,136km2) 3.25%|
|•Median household income||$60,365|
|Demonym(s)||Utahn or Utahan|
|Time zone||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-UT|
|Latitude||37° N to 42° N|
|Longitude||109°3′ W to 114°3′ W|
In this video I break down my top 10 favorite places in Utah, one of the most diverse, adventurous, and beautiful states in the countries. Filled with snow capped mountains, deserts, waterfalls, canyons, salt flats, and more, Utah has so many hidden gems. So much so that there is an endless amount to explore even past all of the national parks, which is why in this top 10 you won't see any national parks featured!
Top 20 Places in Utah You Need to Visit:
Top 10 Hikes in Arches National Park:
Top 25 Hikes & Places to Visit in Colorado:
Top 10 Places to Visit in Arizona:
Top 50 Hikes in the USA:
Shop Backcountry for the best outdoor gear!
My blog on the top 10 places in Utah:
Hope you enjoy! Subscribe for more!
Filmed by: myself @kevineassa
Edited by: David Bauer @dbauermedia
Featuring: Danny McGee, Brian David, Bri Amato & Evan Paterakis
Turn your passion for cameras and travel into a full time job –
Private Monthly Q & A’s, Photo Critiques, Photo Prints, and Coaching Calls:
FB: Kevin Eassa Photo
For Business Inquiries and licensing requests: firstname.lastname@example.org