Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Vermont
- Ben and Jerry's Factory Tour: Factory tour of the famous ice cream shop, located in Waterbury, Vermont.
- Smugglers' Notch Resort: Resort in Jeffersonville, Vermont.
- Vermont’s largest employer isn’t Ben and Jerry’s, it’s IBM.
- Vermont’s state capitol building is one of only a few to have a gold dome. Atop the dome is a statue of Ceres.
- Vermont is one of the top producers of U.S. Olympic skiers and riders in the nation.
- The coldest temperature ever recorded in Vermont was -50 °F on December 30th, 1933.
Welcome to our top 10 best places to visit in Vermont.
The state of Vermont offers incredible outdoor beauty and has some of the most charming towns in the United States.
These are our top 10 best places to visit in Vermont:
10. Quechee Gorge
7. Lake Willoughby
5. Killington ski Resort
We hope you enjoyed our video!