Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Vermont
- Trapp Family Lodge: Resort in Stowe, Vermont.
- Killington Ski Resort: Ski resort in Killington, Vermont.
- Vermont does not sell alcohol to out of state licenses, you must have a liquor ID in order to purchase alcohol at liquor stores and grocery stores. This doesn’t apply to bars, but can affect those traveling through the state.
- Vermont is one of four states that were once independent nations (Texas, California, and Hawaii are the other three). Vermont was known as Republic of New Connecticut between 1777 and 1791.
- Vermont became a U.S. state on Friday, March 4th, 1791.
- The official state animal of Vermont is the Morgan Horse
|State of Vermont|
The Green Mountain State
Freedom and Unity and Stella quarta decima fulgeat (May the 14th star shine bright)
|Anthem: These Green Mountains|
|Before statehood||Vermont Republic|
|Admitted to the Union||March 4, 1791 (14th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Burlington|
|•Governor||Phil Scott (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Molly Gray (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Vermont Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Patrick Leahy (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
|U.S. House delegation||Peter Welch (D) (list)|
|•Water||382sqmi (989km2) 4.1%|
|Lowestelevation||95 to 100ft (29 to 30m)|
|•Median household income||$57,513|
|Time zone||UTC– 05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC– 04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-VT|
|Latitude||42°44′ N to 45°1′ N|
|Longitude||71°28′ W to 73°26′ W|
Top 8.Best Tourist Attractions in Manchester – Vermont: Hildene The Lincoln Family Home, Lye Brook Falls, Bennington County Courthouse in Manchester Village, Southern Vermont Arts Center, Manchester Designer Outlets, The American Museum of Fly Fishing, Museum of Creative Process, Dana L. Thompson Memorial Park