Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Vermont
- Mad River Glen: Ski resort in Fayston, Vermont.
- Killington Ski Resort: Ski resort in Killington, Vermont.
- Vermont was, at various times, claimed by both New Hampshire and New York.
- On May 5, 1978, Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield opened their first Ben & Jerry's shop in an old gas station in Burlington, Vermont.
- Vermont was the 14th state to join the United States.
- Vermont is the 45th warmest state in the United States.
|State of Vermont|
The Green Mountain State
Freedom and Unity and Stella quarta decima fulgeat (May the 14th star shine bright)
|Anthem: These Green Mountains|
|Before statehood||Vermont Republic|
|Admitted to the Union||March 4, 1791 (14th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Burlington|
|•Governor||Phil Scott (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Molly Gray (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Vermont Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Patrick Leahy (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
|U.S. House delegation||Peter Welch (D) (list)|
|•Water||382sqmi (989km2) 4.1%|
|Lowestelevation||95 to 100ft (29 to 30m)|
|•Median household income||$57,513|
|Time zone||UTC– 05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC– 04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-VT|
|Latitude||42°44′ N to 45°1′ N|
|Longitude||71°28′ W to 73°26′ W|
I spent a weekend checking out the best things to do in Burlington Vermont and my weekend was so fun! Check out this list I put together of what you should check out while you're there 🙂